Well it's been another busy couple of weeks for the Stephany's. The weekend of June 19th we were in Eau Claire and finally got to meet Uncle John and Uncle Pete! Jack also attended his first wedding, congrats to Emily and Cory, and he got to see a couple live bands at the reception. After our visit with the Ferigan's, we headed to Mosinee for a few days and hung out with Grandma Julie, Grandpa Jim and Uncle Jake. Then we came back home to have another busy weekend with the extended Lambeseder family. Jack got to meet some more aunts, uncles and cousins.
Grandpa Jack and Jack watching some Brewers
Uncle Pete and Jack
Uncle John and Jack at the wedding reception
Jack and Grandma Mary
Grandpa Jack, John, Pete and Derek listening to the band
So Monday I had to head back to work, which isn't all that much fun, but I had to go. So Derek and Jack have been going for walks and hanging out all week. Friday when I got home I had this video that Derek took of Jack from that afternoon, his first time rolling over!! Since then he did do it in person for me a few times and it's so cute how much he "talks" while he is working through it! Here is the video of him first rolling over.
Jack rolling over yesterday 7/2/10
I think he was happy to see me
Jack just hanging out
Well that's pretty much it for now, tomorrow we get to celebrate the 4th of July!! Oh and we want to say Happy Birthday to Aunt Lindsey on Wednesday July 7th!
Michelle, Derek, Jack, Biggs and Mylee
That's so funny of him rolling over!! I was seriously cheering out loud in my living room!! And I love how the cat is just hanging out watching him. Haha! So CUTE!!
ReplyDelete